Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Tyson and I watched this Sunday night. I've been meaning to see it for months and months and finally got around to it. I'm so glad we did
as this is one of the most beautiful films I've seen in a very long time. I may or may not have been a complete emotional wreck throughout the
majority of the film (I was). It really had an affect on both Tyson and I-as we found ourselves in a heavy yet wonderfully reflective state for a
good time afterwards. It's one of those films that makes you take a look at the life you're living-or perhaps I was just really tired that night.
but srsly.

2 comments:

Ash Kelley said...

I've been wanting to see it too!! Glad to know its worth watching!

Todd Langston said...

I had forgotten about this film, I"m going to watch it soon. Thanks for the reminder.