Remember that film I spoke of last year?
When I took a month long hiatus? This is it. I'm so excited to see it in it's
entirety. So proud of my lovely friend
Becca, who directed this gem. She's
one of my favorites. Don't worry mom, I'm not in the trailer. I kept my
shirt on.
4 comments:
lol, lol we all have been waiting to see this. Thought we missed it in Park City. Let us know where we can see your beautiful face.
This really sparks my interest. How can a person see it?
I'm so excited!! You're still coming to it right??
Hihi, ladies. The film will be premiering at the Berlin Festival this coming week as well as the SXSW Film Festival in March. As far as distribution-I'm hoping it will be picked up by the Lifetime network. But seriously. No idea. x
Ash-fingers crossed!
Post a Comment