Thursday, March 10, 2011

lovelovelovelovelovelove.        love.

10 comments:

Marlee Gennille said...

you look perfect. i love this.

claire said...

amber! so pretty!

t h said...

love love love this > you guys.

NatDCurfiss said...

awwwww! so cute. i miss these faces(and the one that took the pic(ty right?)right :) come see us soon k?!!!

Jessica Speed said...

What a sweet picture.

Randi Gardner said...

awww momma Amber

Ash Kelley said...

did eden's hair get cut off??????????????????????????

Todd Langston said...

cuteness.

I think I'm ready to come out of hibernation for the winter. Maybe we, you, and everyone should be friends again. Thanks much.

amber said...

wwwoaahhhh. too nice guysngals.


ash-her hair looks butched, but it was just in a pony. its actually growing quite well.

todd-tys, me, and my whiteas face are ready.

Marie said...

Do you ever look at old pictures of your parents and remark on how beautiful/handsome they were? This is what Eden will be doing when she sees this picture 20 years from now. Though I'm sure you will still be a smokin' hot babe 20 years from now.