It seems you have always wanted to do that! DO it!
When I was a young teenager I made a movie about a serial-killer. I was the killer, and I murdered all my friends by stabbing them in their sleep and pouring ketchup on them. It actually turned out really funny, and was fun to make
todd. i need to see this movie.
amber!! I want to make a movie with you. I would love to put your pretty face on some film
Can I make a movie about you making a movie. Documentary is where it's at, bitches.I apologize for the "bitches". Sometimes that just feels, and I mean really FEELS, like the right thing to say.
yes and yes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It seems you have always wanted to do that! DO it!
When I was a young teenager I made a movie about a serial-killer. I was the killer, and I murdered all my friends by stabbing them in their sleep and pouring ketchup on them. It actually turned out really funny, and was fun to make
todd. i need to see this movie.
amber!! I want to make a movie with you. I would love to put your pretty face on some film
Can I make a movie about you making a movie.
Documentary is where it's at, bitches.
I apologize for the "bitches". Sometimes that just feels, and I mean really FEELS, like the right thing to say.
yes and yes.
Post a Comment