Amber dear, this has nothing to do with your post, but I was wondering if you have a few of your photos printed out that you would like to show in The Parlor in January? Please let me know, I would love to feature your work.
I was totally lusting after this too! No kitty at my house though, so double unnecessary for me. I still want it.
m-of course!!j-les buy it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Amber dear, this has nothing to do with your post, but I was wondering if you have a few of your photos printed out that you would like to show in The Parlor in January? Please let me know, I would love to feature your work.
I was totally lusting after this too! No kitty at my house though, so double unnecessary for me. I still want it.
m-of course!!
j-les buy it.
Post a Comment