+ i love my roommate.
+ i love our new place.
+ i love my bike.
+ i need a job.
+ i miss eden.
+ come on summer.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
visit the librarrryyy. also, you and tys are probably the hippest couple in salt lake. really, you guys descended the stairs as if from a catalogue featuring hazy, soft photos.
4 comments:
visit the librarrryyy.
also, you and tys are probably the hippest couple in salt lake. really, you guys descended the stairs as if from a catalogue featuring hazy, soft photos.
I love my roommate more than she loves me.
I really like our new place thanks to you.
Your bike is ok. But I'm mostly envious that you have one.
Who needs a job.
I miss her the most when she's been with us a couple days.
Summer is here. Now what?
and Korey.. you're the hippest dude in town, trustme.
I also love my bike, need a job, and miss eden.
Post a Comment